Ready for it’s new family to make some amazing memories.
Situated on a tree lined street within walking distance to Mullumbimby with rear lane access is this gorgeous home featuring three generous bedrooms, high ceilings, two living rooms, a wood fireplace, stained glass windows and a sun-drenched dining room.
Imagine yourself relaxing on the covered back deck of an afternoon with your new chickens happily ensconced in the existing coop, bicycles at the ready for a ride to the Friday farmers market and enjoying the private tropical backyard with established trees. It is a short walk to restaurants, cafes and supermarkets along the famous back lanes of Mullumbimby where friendships are forged, children run to friends’ houses and neighbours wave while walking their dog.
This timber home includes:
• Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
• Two lounge rooms, one with slow combustion stove
• Covered back verandah
• Solar power and solar hot water
• Opposite Mullumbimby Primary school
• Hardwood Timber floors
• Stained glass windows
• Combined Kitchen/Dining/Sunroom
• Lock up Garage with three phase power
• Rear Lane access
• Bus stop at end of street for Shearwater/Cape Byron Steiner schools and Byron Bay
• 15-minute walk to Mullumbimby High and Olympic Swimming pool
Just 7 minutes’ drive to Brunswick Heads beach, 20 minutes to Byron Bay and 40 minutes to Gold Coast airport.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|