Ideally located in a peaceful cul-de-sac within North Ocean Shores’ most desirable and sought-after enclave, this stunning, as-new, master-built property offers space for all the family plus an approved granny flat.
The uber-stylish, low maintenance lifestyle home was constructed by prominent builder, David Reid Homes, who specialise in quality craftsmanship for luxury homes. The excellent floorplan boasts individual zones for the privacy and enjoyment of all. There’s even a separate children’s and guest’s area incorporating two bedrooms, study, activity room, bathroom, separate toilet and its own entrance.
Entertaining is an absolute pleasure on the covered alfresco deck which overlooks the large lawn area. There’s plenty of space (and DA approval in place) to add a pool on the 796 square metre block.
Just some of this fabulous family home’s inclusions:
• Four bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom
• Large master bedroom with stunning ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Council-approved granny flat which is separately metered for power and water. Complete with its own kitchen, bathroom, living area, air conditioning, single garage and private entrance
• Raked ceilings in the spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living areas, plus 2.7m ceilings throughout the rest of the home
• Granite benchtops feature in the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
• Brushbox flooring and ceiling fans throughout
• Steel mesh screens on all windows
• Hardwood timber decking to walkways and entertaining area
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• 5000 ltr water tank
This incredible property is located just 4 minutes’ drive to the pristine sands of beautiful South Golden Beach or a freshly roasted coffee at our wonderful local cafes. It’s just 5 minutes’ drive to the local supermarket and shopping village and 5 minutes to Ocean Shores Country Club for a round of golf on the championship course or a delicious meal.
With so much to offer the discerning buyer, this property won’t last long. Call now to speak with Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 and arrange your personal inspection before it’s SOLD.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|