Offering a peaceful, private escape from today’s fast-paced world, this inspired, stylish, architect-designed home is set on approximately half an acre of land. Just perfect for those seeking that elusive sense of space and tranquility.
Enjoy the privacy offered by the large 2113 square metre block, or maximise the potential to subdivide with plenty of room to build a secondary dwelling (STCA).
Positioned just 450 metres level stroll to the pristine sands of South Golden Beach, this captivating property offers an idyllic beachside lifestyle. Imagine taking a refreshing early morning dip before heading off to work, or spending lazy summer holidays on the beach with your family. Afterwards, stroll home to enjoy a relaxing barbecue on the alfresco entertaining deck.
The creatively designed, split-level home is high set and includes:
• Three bedrooms, with ensuite to the master
• Modern, beach-inspired kitchen and adjacent dining area opening to spacious deck
• Spacious lounge room which flows out to the separate rear veranda
• Northerly aspect, cathedral ceilings with abundance of natural light
• Gleaming polished hardwood floors and wall niches adding character and charm
• Separate guest wing – perfect for visitors or home office/studio, includes ensuite, separate entrance, garage and storage below
• Double garage, workshop and loads of storage beneath the main house
• Double carport
• Lush, easy care tropical gardens, including natives and mature shade trees which attract local bird life.
You’re just 5 minutes’ drive to Ocean Shores Country Club for a round of golf on the championship course, or a gourmet meal in their restaurant. Local shops are 6 minutes, Ocean Shores Public School is 3 minutes and vibrant Byron Bay is only 15 minutes away. It’s just over 30 minutes’ drive to Gold Coast Airport for flights and transport connections.
Undoubtedly, South Golden Beach has become one of the North Coast’s property hot spots. Only a select few properties offer so much privacy and such a coveted seaside lifestyle. To make this property yours, phone Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|