Set amongst peaceful, leafy surrounds, just a short stroll from the pretty nearby waterways, this roomy, two-storey family home is packed with potential and offers a range of attractive lifestyle options.
There’s plenty of room for everyone here. The property is currently configured as a three bedroom home with fourth bedroom/nursery/dressing room or potential ensuite accessed via the master bedroom. You also have an extra large studio/teenage retreat/additional bedroom downstairs, which could be converted to use as a spacious home office.
A short stroll to the end of the street and you’re at Boyd Family Park, where there’s an off-leash dog exercise area, or for a longer walk, follow the boardwalk along the beautiful Broadwater, from Bayswater Road round to Bilambil. You can launch your tinny, SUP or kayak to explore the pristine local waterways or fish on the Cobaki Broadwater, while more serious boat lovers can access the Tweed River via Lakes Drive boat ramp, also nearby.
Just some of this attractive property’s inclusions:
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes + potential fourth/kid’s room
• Tidy white bathroom with full bathtub
• Two toilets
• Large studio/teenage retreat downstairs
• Open plan living and dining areas with high raked ceilings to bring in the light
• Timber kitchen with dishwasher space
• Hardwood floors, recently polished with a matt finish
• Freshly painted throughout
• Double garage with internal entry
• Large backyard with access from the rear service road
• Space to build an additional carport or shed
You’re under 10 minutes’ drive to a Tweed Mall or Tweed City Shopping Centre for all your requirements. The pristine beaches of Kirra, Coolangatta, Rainbow Bay and Duranbah, together with the stunning coastal path, are also less than 10 minutes from your door.
Gold Coast Airport, with all its national and international transport connections, is just an 8 minute drive away.
Properties with such space and potential in this price range are hard to come by. Call Tania Sheppard today on 0436 033 636 to arrange your personal inspection of this potential-packed family home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|