Private Inspections Welcomed
Put simply this is the Best lifestyle property you will come across. Only one person will walk away with this Gem, will it be you?
This 29 acre (11.88 ha) property has been “Ruralscaped” to perfection. The entrance statement makes way to a driveway that brings you to an elevated site with Ocean views. North facing the property enjoys views that stretch to a panoramic view of Cudgera Creek Nature Reserve and the Ocean.
Perfectly positioned will be the “Montville 462” by “GJ Gardiner Homes”, a floor plan that is designed to accentuate the properties natural surroundings and northern aspect.
House and Land Package Features
• On site waste management system
• 2 × 22,500 litre rainwater tanks
• H class slab
• Full render exterior and stone feature walls & piers
• 2.7m high ceilings
• R2.0 insulation batts to all external walls
• 40m2 of concrete driveway
• Tiled concrete to portico & rear verandahs
• Stained hardwood decking to rear alfresco
• 2.4m high internal & external doors
• Floor to ceiling tiles to all bathrooms
• 600 × 600mm porcelain/rectified tiles to main floors
• 900mm Smeg appliances
• Dishwasher & Microwave
• 40mm stone to kitchen
• 20mm stone to pantry, bathrooms & laundry
• Full wet bar with stone benchtops & sink
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Plenty of downlights & external lighting
Located close to the M1, the site enjoys quick and easy access to Byron Bay to the south, or the Gold Coast and Brisbane to the North, providing a wide range of tourism, entertainment and shopping options.
Gold Coast Airport, which is less than 30 minutes north, is already the 5th busiest international airport in Australia and is currently undergoing a major upgrade.
For more information please contact Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452