Perfectly positioned, right on the water’s edge, this beautifully presented, freshly renovated entertainer’s home offers an amazing coastal lifestyle you’ll want to make your own.
The property features a multitude of entertaining spaces, including a large open plan tiled family living and dining area adjacent to the kitchen, separate lounge room with polished floorboards, Balinese-inspired covered alfresco dining area and two covered decks adjacent to the sparkling oasis-style pool. You also have a relaxing deck/observation point right on the waterfront.
All this is just a stone’s throw to the pristine Pottsville creek or beach. You can ride your bike or walk to the beach, local shops and river – it’s such a fabulous location to enjoy the beachside lifestyle.
A selection of this fantastic coastal property’s inclusions:
• Three bedrooms, complete with built-in robes, plus bay windows to two rooms
• Huge master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious open plan living and dining area + separate lounge room
• Bright white kitchen with stainless steel appliances + dishwasher
• Feature combustion fireplace
• Easy care tiles and new carpet
• Three covered outdoor entertaining spaces + a gazebo
• Tropical inground pool with landscaped surrounds + feature pond
• 6.6Kw solar power system
• Security doors
• Double garage + car shade sail
• Established, easy care gardens
• Low maintenance brick and tile construction
• Northerly aspect
• Private fenced yard
• 800 square metre block
Pottsville Tavern and the local supermarket are just 2 minutes’ drive from your door. Nearby schools include St Ambrose Catholic Primary School, just 3 minutes away and Pottsville Beach Public School, which is 5 minutes’ drive. A selection of local cafes, restaurants and services are also located within the village of Pottsville.
Major shopping is available at Tweed City, just 25 minutes’ drive, and you have vibrant Byron Bay only 32 minutes to the south. Gold Coast Airport, for all your major transport connections, is a 30-minute drive north via the nearby M1.
Secure this coveted coastal lifestyle for your family by being among the first to inspect this welcoming waterfront home. Call Elizabeth Hickey today on 0409 812 229 to arrange your inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|