Nestled in a pristine and peaceful corner of the beautiful Tweed Valley, this 12 acre lifestyle property offers a serene, welcome retreat for your relaxation and enjoyment.
Minto Forest is a beautifully presented property offering a mixture of pastures and established park-like grounds featuring lawn, trees and shrubs which provide a natural habitat for the abundant local wildlife and birds which frequently visit the property. Approximately 4000 Native trees have been planted in Minto Forest which cover 2.5 ha.
Pretty Smith’s Creek runs along the southern boundary and a spring-fed dam provides an additional water source for your animals.
The elevated, timber weatherboard, country-style home offers:
• Five spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
• Air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite
• Two freshly renovated bathrooms
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and induction cooktop
• Open plan kitchen/living area with air conditioning
• Lounge and dining area with slow combustion heater for the cooler months
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Two alfresco living/entertaining areas
• Double carport
• Spring-fed dam
• Fenced saltwater inground swimming pool in tropical setting
• Fully fenced with dog wire
• Electronic keypad entry
• Easy care bitumen driveway
• 37,850 L (10,000 gal) water tanks
• 6.2 Kw solar panels
• Views to Mount Warning and mountain ranges
While the property is certainly a quiet haven, you’re just 7 minutes’ drive to Uki or 6 minutes to Stokers Siding. For a wide range of services and shopping, Murwillumbah is only 15 minutes’ drive from your door.
Our beautiful local beaches are close by too, with a swim at either Pottsville or South Golden Beach just a 30 minute drive away. If you prefer the vibrance of Byron Bay, it’s 45 minutes south.
Gold Coast Airport, with all its national and international transport connections, is only 40 minutes to the north, as is Tweed City Shopping Centre for major retailers.
Want to make this stunning acreage property in the Tweed Valley yours? Call Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 to arrange your personal inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|