This light bright and airy home is set in a coveted beach side pocket, just 500 metres to the magnificent South Golden Beach, and is available for a fabulous coastal lifestyle of sunshine and surf.
A well-designed floor plan, perfect for beach-side living provides a north-easterly aspect, with open plan living flowing seamlessly out to two large decks for the gorgeous Northern Rivers alfresco lifestyle. Complete with three bedrooms, modern hostess kitchen, double carport, home office/study with external access ideal for a “work-from-home” arrangement, downstairs toilet, room for a pool – it’s pretty much got the lot!
• Premium north-east facing large level block of approx 800 sqm
• Potential to add second dwelling (STCA)
• Solid, well-designed family home will delight
• 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets, open plan living
• Study/home office with external access
• North facing deck – very private
• Second south facing deck
• Fully fenced with easy-care tropical gardens
• 500 metres to sand, directly onto the beach
• Walk to popular café, skate park and nature reserves
• Prestigious beach side pocket
• Easy access to Byron Bay and Gold Coast airport
Located on the beach side of South Golden Beach, the location is premium in every sense, just a short drive to schooling, dining, sporting and shops, ten minutes to Brunswick Heads, 20 minutes to Byron Bay and 30 minutes to Gold Coast airport for easy commuting.
Properties in this Beachside precinct are always in high demand; there’s plenty here to appeal to all members of the family, and it’s not just an investment in a desirable lifestyle but also in attractive capital gain. So, now is the time to act. Currently tenanted with quality long-term tenants, this is the ideal investment for any portfolio, whether moving in now or down the track. Call Brett McDonald on 0400 351 311 for more information and to arrange your appointment to buy it!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|