Capturing fresh sea breezes thanks to its elevated location, this duplex offers desirable low maintenance living amongst an idyllic coastal community. Relax, unwind and refresh in your brand-new home, as you enjoy the chilled-out local vibe so rarely found these days.
With pristine New Brighton beach just 3 minutes’ drive from your door, you can easily enjoy an early morning swim or relaxing beach walk before grabbing a coffee or breakfast at one of the nearby cafes. You also have the complete convenience of local shops and services at Ocean Shores Shopping Village, just 250 metres stroll away.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Ensuite to master bedroom
• Family bathroom
• Open plan kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample storage space
• Rumpus room or 4th bedroom downstairs and includes a third bathroom
• Handy upstairs laundry space
• Easy-care plank flooring
• Slim line water tank
• Automatic garage door for 2 cars
• Landscaped surrounds and minimal lawn to mow
What a fabulous location for enjoying life! A round of golf on the championship course at Ocean Shores Country Club is only 2 minutes away, while the local primary school is just 8 minutes. Brunswick Heads is 5 minutes, Byron Bay is 25 minutes and Gold Coast Airport, for your national and international connections, is only 35 minutes’ drive north.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|