Capturing all the warmth and charm of yesteryear, this lovingly maintained weatherboard cottage offers a relaxing haven from today’s fast-paced modern world.
Approximately 100 years old, the quaint, elevated home offers the perfect blend of character and style, while highlighting beautiful original features such as polished timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout, French doors and a gorgeous bay window in the master bedroom.
The spacious, covered rear deck offers the ideal place to relax and chat with friends, or enjoy a cool drink amongst the tranquility while taking in the leafy bushland outlook.
This fabulous home’s features include:
• Three bedrooms plus study and sleepout
• Bright and breezy sunroom/extra living space
• Open plan living and dining space with air conditioning
• Combustion fireplace to warm you through the cooler months
• Tidy white kitchen with dishwasher and handy butler’s-style pantry
• Renovated white bathroom with full, deep bathtub to soak in
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with second toilet
• Games area and potential for storage rooms downstairs
• Landscaped cottage garden
• Bushland and distant mountain views
• 791 square metre block
Situated close to Murwillumbah High School, Murwillumbah Primary School and the Murwillumbah CBD, the location is hard to beat. You’re also just 28 minutes to Gold Coast Airport for all your national and international transport connections, and less than 30 minutes to your choice of beautiful Tweed Coast beaches for a surf or ocean swim.
This property would be ideal for the first home buyer, savvy investor or a professional couple seeking a home filled with character, charm and style. For further information or to arrange your personal inspection, phone Jason Dittmar on 0477 222 452 today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|