Offering an outstanding opportunity to acquire a well presented townhouse within an easy 8 minute stroll to Woy Woy train station, shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom, single lock up garage with internal access
- Short stroll to train station, cafes, restaurants and shops
- Level and fenced backyard
- Sizeable, modern kitchen with ample space
- Good size living area with timber floorboards throughout
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- One of only two townhouses in the complex
- Perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or investors
- Further scope to improve and add value
- 50 mins train ride to Hornsby
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- PLEASE REGISTER NOW FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING -
“Thank you for your interest in our listing. We wish to ensure that whilst acting responsibly, we continue to serve all of our clients; both buyers and sellers, by continuing to offer properties for sale through our online mediums. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to click the Email Agent button and send through any questions you may have regarding this property. We are working remotely and will answer promptly. Please notify us if you would like to schedule an inspection and we will arrange this for you as soon as possible.”
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||181|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|