This quaint island single level home has been tightly held by the Bourke family for almost 40 years and now the owners have given instructions to sell the property and will consider all genuine offers. This is an exceptional opportunity to live on the waterfront at St Huberts Island.
It’s not only a terrific location but the property has been meticulously maintained. Recently a new roof and gutters were installed and various renovations to keep the property in fantastic condition. All the living areas have modern stacker doors that open to ideal entertaining. Here you’ll find lovely merbau timber decking and all undercover with shade blinds. This makes the perfect sitting area to simply relax and admire those views across the lawns to the pristine waterways.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Stylish kitchen with polyurathane cabinetry, stone benchtops & glass splashback
- The bathroom, recently updated offers attractive floor to ceiling tiles and modern vanity
- Split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans, streamline blinds to all living rooms
- Easily maintained lawns, single lock up garage with remote doors
- Private boat ramp for the boat enthusiasts
Whether you are looking for a blue-chip investment or simply a lifestyle change, don’t miss this opportunity.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|