Why not take an easy stroll around the island and admire scenic views of the Brisbane Waters on your way, or if you’re in the boating mood drop your boat in at the convenient island boat ramp!
It’s all at your fingertips, this wonderful lifestyle choice and easy-living retreat!
We’re proud to offer this lovely home on Marina View Parade. On entering be delighted at the multiple living areas, ideal for the young growing family needing extra space. Includes a generous size lounge room, separate dining and a spacious family room that invites you to the expansive north facing entertaining area. Sit back, relax and watch the children at play in the solar heated pool.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms all have built ins, main with ensuite
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with attractive Caesar stone bench top and matching appliances including dishwasher
- Ducted air conditioning gives year-round comfort, with 3 zones and 9 outlets
- LED lighting, plantation shutters, heated towel rails in bathrooms
- Video surveillance system covers front and pool areas
- Stunning in-ground pool with automatic solar heating, set in broad deck surrounds
- Undercover timber deck and BBQ area lead to the large, grassed yard.
- Solar power unit rated at 6kw cuts power bills
- Huge double carport with high roof suitable for the larger SUV’S or caravan and boat
This is a terrific opportunity to secure a lovely island property in such good condition and packed with many quality extras.
Exclusive agent Robert Hughes
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO showcasing this property for a thorough viewing of this listing:
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$863 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||51 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|