Single level, light filled home located in a desirable Woy Woy locale within just under a 5 minute stroll to the waterfront and close to shops, cafes and Woy Woy station. First time offered in nearly half a century it is the ideal start for first home buyers or downsizers who are seeking convenience and a relaxed lifestyle.
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom, carport and lock up garage
- Charming façade with front porch and front garden
- Large living area with air conditioning, dining area
- Light and bright bathroom with bath, internal laundry
- Carport plus lock up garage, rear fenced backyard ideal for in ground pool
- Garden of Adin location within a short stroll to waterfront reserve
- Light filled home with rear sunroom opening onto fenced yard
- Further scope to add value to the property with some renovations
- 15 min walk to Woy Woy train Station, cafes and shopping
- 60 mins north of Sydney, 8 mins to Ocean Beach
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||181|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|