Enjoying a sought-after address within minutes of Rockdale’s vibrant hub, this beautifully presented villa provides a readymade haven of modern comfort, space and ease of living.
Cleverly designed and bathed in natural light, it features classic L-shaped lounge/dining areas enhanced by polished floating timber flooring and downlights.
The streamlined kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, while interiors open to a sun washed courtyard ideal for entertaining.
Accommodation consists of two well proportioned bedrooms, both of which are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the main bedroom opens to a sunny covered outdoor area.
Additional features include a full sized bathroom with a separate w/c, split-cycle air conditioning, an internal laundry and a lock-up garage.
Perfect for young families, first homebuyers and investors alike, it is positioned within walking distance of Rockdale Station, shops and popular eateries, Seaforth Park, quality schools and boasting rapid airport access.
• Clever layout with an L-shaped lounge and dining bathed in light
• Interiors open to a n/facing sunny courtyard ideal for entertaining
• Streamlined kitchen with stone benchtops and s/steel appliances
• Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Full sized bathroom with separate w/c, internal laundry, storage
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings and downlights throughout
• Split-cycle air conditioning in both the living area and bedrooms
• Lock-up garage plus off street parking, walk to Rockdale Station
• Close to beautiful Seaforth Park, Rockdale Plaza, quality schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Bexley
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|