Property ID: 20104081
With unrestricted panoramic views over Gawler to the hilly by day and the lights of the town by night, this beautifully presented brick veneer home will suit a range of buyers, including investors, retirees, first home buyers or young families.
Set on a 893 square metre corner allotment the home features
- 4 spacious bedrooms or 3 plus study, bedroom 1 has a large walk in robe & access to the bathroom
- Brand new kitchen with corner pantry with ample bench & cupboard space
- Sparkling family bathroom with vanity area, bath & shower accessible from bed 1 & separate toilet
- Laundry with bench & storage
- Ducted evaporative & split system reverse cycle air conditioning
The home presents fresh as a daisy with all new floor coverings, window treatments & is freshly painted.
Outside there is a double length carport with roller door & attached gabled pergola, the ideal place to sit back, relax & enjoy the picturesque outlook.
There is also a small garden shed.
Being a corner allotment there is excellent access for off street parking, caravans, boats & trailers.
The gardens are all established with lawns & shrubs, all very low maintenance & easy to care for.
The location & appeal of this home is a real feature so be quick if you have interest to avoid disappointment.
|Land Area||893.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|