Nestled off in one of prized pockets of Noble Park. Here lies a great opportunity for first home buyers, downsizes and investors alike to get into the Noble Park’s property market. This brilliantly built three-bedroom townhouse offers convenience and comfort to suit any lifestyle. Conveniently located and within walking distance to public transport plus well renowned schools such as Noble Park Secondary College Noble Park Primary School St Anthony’s School and close to parklands plus local amenities
The double Story Residence features a versatile floor plan boasting with mix of tiles & hardwood timber floors throughout. 3 good side bedrooms and sash windows for natural light, Upon entry you are greeted with a cozy living area walking through to the kitchen equipped with modern stainless steel appliances such as gas heating , electric oven and an abundance of cabinet space, adjoining is the second dining / living area with walk through to the alfresco great for family meals and entertainment.
• Discover the first floor offering a large living area with tiles throughout to the kitchen.
• Second family room plus extra separate dining area.
• Master Bedroom with a walk-in robe and full en-suite with hardwood floorboard.
• Modern Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and a separate shower plus a bath.
• Kitchen offers 40mm Caesarstone benchtop and 600mm stainless steel appliances.
• Caesarstone Stair case and tiles covering the wet areas.
• Gas ceiling ducted Heating & Split System Air-conditioning.
• Single brick remote lockup garage and a powder room.
• Huge alfresco, excellent for family & friend gathering time.
This rare opportunity surely won’t last long so call us today and secure this lovely home
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||221|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|