(Verb) the desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable thing belonging to someone else.
Very tightly held, overlooking arguable one of Newcastle’s best beaches, sits this Penthouse level, sunlight filled apartment.
Boasting cooling summer breezes and with outstanding beach and ocean views, everything you will need is within walking distance.
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of bench & cupboard space
- Well maintained original bathroom with shower & bath
- Two airy bedrooms one with ocean views and built/in wardrobe
- Lock up garage with storage cage
- Perfect for investors, first home buyers or beach dwellers
- Low maintenance coastal living opposite Merewether beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
The Junction Public School
|16 Watkins Street The Junction NSW 2291||Primary||Government||0.53 km|
St Joseph's Primary School
|34 Kenrick Street The Junction NSW 2291||Special||Non-Government||0.76 km|
|Newcastle Grammar School, Park Campus||127 Union Street Cooks Hill NSW 2300||Combined||Non-Government||0.97 km|
Hamilton South Public School
|96-98 Kenrick Street Merewether NSW 2291||Primary||Government||1.23 km|
Newcastle High School
|25A National Park Street Newcastle West NSW 2302||Secondary||Government||1.36 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.