Hurry to secure this modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment available at the exciting new MODE APARTMENTS Windsor.
CONSIDER THE LOCATION:
- 2 Min walk to Windsor Train Station. 3 stops to the city.
- 15 min walk to Royal Brisbane Hospital, The Valley, Newstead & Gasworks.
- Close to major employers like RBH, News Corp, Virgin, Energex, BoQ, & Sullivan and Nicolaides.
CONSIDER THE APARTMENTS:
- Larger than average floor plans.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Terrace with large sliding doors.
- Split system air conditioner.
- Stone bench tops.
- Engineered timber floors throughout living and kitchen areas with carpet in bedrooms.
- High speed fibre internet. 100/100 speed.
Photos are indicative of MODE APARTMENTS and may not represent the actual apartment available. This apartment is not furnished.
Furniture packages are available at additional cost.
MODE APARTMENTS & RESIDENCES ONSITE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT = 24 SERVICE FOR OWNERS & TENANTS.
Learn more about Windsor
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$399 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
St Mary of the Cross School
|10 Grafton Street Windsor QLD 4030||Primary||Non-Government||0.37 km|
Windsor State School
|Harris Street Windsor QLD 4030||Primary||Government||0.51 km|
|Arethusa College Windsor||Special||Non-Government||0.87 km|
Holy Cross School
St Margaret's Anglican Girls School
|11 Petrie Street Ascot QLD 4007||Combined||Non-Government||1.66 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.