Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the heart of town, we are pleased to present this picturesque 30-acre property to the market. Boasting a comfortable north-facing home, the original 1850’s cottage that would make an ideal studio, great shedding and quality land with open grazing country and lightly timbered areas. Sure to gain plenty of interest, we highly encourage arranging an inspection to truly appreciate all that is on offer. Call and plan your move today!
Features include but are not limited to:
• Light-filled, open-concept kitchen, meals and family area
• Original kitchen with electric cooking and walk-in pantry
• Spacious separate living and dining room
• Three generously sized bedrooms (two with built-in robes)
• Functional family bathroom plus an ensuite to the master
• Wood fireplace plus split system heating and air conditioning
• 9ft high ceilings and under-floor heating throughout
• 20-acre front paddock, 7-acre horse yards and 3-acre house yard
• The front 20 acre parcel is level and could be suitable for a trotting track
• Two bay carport plus a large machinery shed with power
• Town water supply, Winburndale Rivulet line, a dam and an unequipped bore
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?