Inspection times available Saturday 2nd October 1:30 – 2 pm.
Be surprised upon entry from the large front deck of this spacious, light & airy home. Featuring 5 large bedrooms, main with BIR. 2 living areas both with split system air conditioners & polished Cypress timber floors throughout. Large modern kitchen with concrete bench tops, large gas cooker & ample cupboard space with adjoining dining area. 2 bathrooms with WC’s. Internal laundry with external access. There is large storage shed which could be converted into a home office or an extra bedroom. Single carport which could be converted to a lock up garage.
This beautiful home has a breathtaking view to Mt Sugarloaf and is close to amenities. A stone’s throw from multiple schools, church, public transport, Shortland Main street shops and the Hunter Expressway. A short drive to Newcastle University, Bunnings and shopping centres. Large fully fenced backyard, great for kids, pets & large storage shed which could be converted into a home office or add a pool. Set on a large approximately 639 sqm block, there is ample space for development of a granny flat (STCA).
Possibilities are limitless, it would suit a large growing family or an investor with a potential of earning $775.00 -$975.00 / week in rent (previously rented out to university students).
- Comfortable alfresco deck to front entry with a beautiful 1200mm wide feature door.
- 5 spacious bedrooms. Main with BIR.
- 2 bathrooms including WC’s.
- 2 living areas with A/C’s.
- Kitchen with gas cooking, concrete bench tops, dishwasher & ample cupboard space. Adjoining dining area.
- Internal laundry with external access.
- 9-foot high ceilings.
- Cypress Polished Timber floors throughout.
- Large level 639sqm (approx.) block with fully fenced yard with storage shed. Room for a pool or Granny Flat (STCA).
- Plenty of off-street parking space with a single carport.
- 20L Natural Gas instantaneous hot water.
- Two large (7. 1KW) split system Samsung A/C’s.
- Potential of earning $775.00 -$975.00 / week in rent (previously rented out to university students).
For registrations follow the link below:
(DUE TO THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS, INSPECTIONS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO BE ONE ON ONE, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO REGISTER AND ARRANGE A SUITABLE DAY & TIME TO INSPECT)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|