Located within the family orientated suburban setting of Bellamack is this exciting three bedroom home; spend your weekends at the Fresh Point Café for a “freak shake” or enjoy a cheeky mid week meal at the Bell Tavern and let the kids play on the playground while you enjoy a quiet steak or schnitty.
The home itself is a compact three bedroom design set on a large lot with a huge backyard and easy care design that allows you more time with the family. Screened at the front with easy care gardens and wide open lawns, the home has a single garage parking bay which hosts the laundry facilities within, plus room to park a second vehicle in the driveway. Added benefit of a 4.5KW / 18 solar panel system fitted which will ensure electricity cost savings for the new owner.
Sweeping open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot along with a built in study desk as well, perfect for the homework or home office. The kitchen has breakfast bar seating along with plenty of storage and a door through to the garage making it ideal for extra storage or easy access with the shopping.
All three bedrooms are a good size and include tiles, A/C and a built in robe while the master benefits from a private ensuite bathroom. Two bedrooms are painted with vibrant feature walls that are totally WOW.
Outside the home enjoys a huge backyard where the kids swings, trampoline and the dog can all run about with ease. The verandah is the ideal outdoor space for the BBQ and relaxed entertaining with the family.
This is a lifestyle suburb with parklands and play areas dotted throughout it, there is a school in Rosebery and day-care as well as a local footy oval and so much more!
• Compact three bedroom home in the family orientated suburban setting on Bellamack
• Single garage parking space with room for a second in the driveway
• Laundry room is hosted within the garage, sliding door access through to the yard
• 2 front facing bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C
• Master bedroom also has a built in robe along with A/C and a private ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom hosts a relaxing bath tub / shower combo with vanity that has storage
• Linen press in the hallway adds additional storage for the home
• Open plan living and dining areas including a built in desk / home office space
• Kitchen has plenty of storage space with a door through to the garage
• Sliding door from the dining room through to the verandah and outdoor entertaining areas
• Huge backyard area with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
• Shady front yard has established gardens and wide open frontage
• Energy cost savings from the 4.5 KW / 18 panel solar energy system fitted at the property
Around the Suburb:
• Ride to a local park with and a local footy oval nearby
• Plenty of community spaces to explore, bike paths wide throughout the suburb
• Rosebery Primary School plus day-care options
• Family minded neighbourhood
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|