Property ID: 11250612
Set yourself up here in this home designed for the growing family with plenty of space. This is a home with an abundance of charm and character. The living area is filled with plenty of natural light, is generously sized and flexible in its orientation. The property provides good rear access from the drive through garaging, allowing you to park your boat, trailer, caravan etc. in the backyard.
With a glorious garden outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. Designed to impress, the master suite is king sized and guaranteed to make you smile. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. Outside offers a generous sized grassed yard with side access, creating a secure environment for the kids and pets to run around in.
• Close to parkland, transport and shopping precincts.
• Total land area of 762sqm.
• Well maintained and ready to move into.
• Ducted evap air-conditioning.
• Open plan living area, featuring a fireplace.
• The oversized galley-style kitchen is well equipped and perfectly positioned.
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes.
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort.
• Main bathroom with shower and bath.
• There’s a separate lounge room which has large windows allowing a lot of natural light.
• The rumpus room off the kitchen is great for the family get together.
• Formal dining room can be converted to an office or study room.
Located only moments from fine schools, shopping precinct, parklands and public transport for ultimate convenience. Located in a family-friendly suburb is this spacious and charming home.
Public transport is close by and it’s an easy run into Bunbury City centre and the beach. Not a cent to spend, other than your own personal touches, just move in and enjoy!
Don’t miss this opportunity – call today for more information.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|