A MUST VIEW is this new new north facing two bedroom apartment. Modern flow through living with substantial timber decked and walled north facing entertainers balcony. Enjoy the convenient position so close to East Village shopping and entertainment venue along with immediate access to Southern Cross Drive with easy access to the city, Sydney’s famous beaches and beyond. Love where you live!
Apartment 14 features:
- Spacious & sunny combined living and dining room area
- Brand new carpet
- Freshly painted interior
- very generous timbered entertainers balcony
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes, ensuite bathroom, air conditioning & access door to balcony
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe & access door to balcony
- Light filled with sunny north facing aspect
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher, Caesar stone bench island bench top and SMEG appliances
- Modern & fully tiled designer bathroom with walk-in shower
- Separate internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Secure parking and separate storage
- Secure building with video intercom entry
- Communal 400 sqm rooftop with cinema & BBQ
- Great position with only a short walk to East Village shops, cafes & bars
Plenty of of bus services including the M20, 343 and 301 to the CBD and the 348 to UNSW.
Located just 1 km to Green Square train station and Green Square town centre- Sydney’s newest town centre and the first to be designed for the city in over 100 years. Green Square features a world class seven-storey library, a creative hub, many parks and playgrounds, and a new aquatic and recreation centre opening in 2019.
Enjoy the swathe of new and well established foodie venues Rosebery offers just nearby.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection now!
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days