Property ID: 20710923
Neutral tones throughout guarantee a relaxed and spacious feel, with air-conditioning for extra comfort. This large home has huge potential, great for a young family or investment property. With an undercover entertaining area and a great secure and well-maintained yard, you have nothing to do but enjoy when you are home. The home’s outdoor areas are designed to be extremely low maintenance, yet still full of character.
Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. The house is not the only aspect that will excite you, the gardens have been transformed into a very functional and usable yard ideal for entertaining and children and pets to play.
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Generous open plan layout
• Updated kitchen with separate dining area
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Security system for the extra feel of safety
• The kitchen and living room both overlooking the undercover out door entertaining area
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Plenty of room to build your workshop
• Cul-de-sac location great for the children’s safety
With many of the best schools nearby it is easy to see why this area is so popular with families. The property is well maintained, being revamped and for the shrewd buyer, an excellent investment or terrific first home.
If this home meets all your needs, please call now to arrange a personal inspection at a time to suit you.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$185 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|