Currently featuring a traditional layout with separate living and dining areas enhanced by high period ceilings. Occupying a substantial 455sqm level block in a coveted family-oriented address, this classic home presents exciting potential to renovate/re-create or rebuild a brand new contemporary family residence (STCA).
The sunny level backyard presents excellent landscaping potential, while other features include an internal laundry with a w/c and lock up garage .
• Traditional layout features separate living/dining with high ceilings
• Re-create/renovate a brand new contemporary family home (STCA)
• Neat and tidy kitchen, study/ sunroom, updated bathroom
• Good sized bedrooms, main with BIR, internal laundry, A/C
• Excellent location within walking distance to quality schools
• Close proximity to the Westfield Hurstville and transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Hurstville
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||300|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|