This character filled bungalow offers a wonderful opportunity to secure a popular location. The diverse floor plan with two (2) bedroom home and separate guest accommodation has two (2) excellent tenancies in place.
Located close to village shops, restaurant, bakery, bowling club and the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie whether you are looking to move in, holiday or continue with the current investment, this home is a must to inspect.
• Charming home with various living options for first homebuyers or investors
• 2 terrific tenancies in place with a combined income of $530pw
• Both house and guest house have modern kitchens
• Guest house features an ensuite bathroom
• Generous side access to double car garage
• Approx 550m to the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie
Council Rates – $1,445.00p/a approx.
Water Rates – $650.00p/a approx.
Land Size – 525sqm approx.
Current Rental Return – $530p/w.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries
Learn more about Gwandalan
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|