Massive in both size and the opportunity presented, this 3-bedroom apartment is bathed in northern sun and offers an incredible chance to purchase a large home in an exclusive position, with abundant potential to craft a bespoke residence to your own specifications. Set in a quiet Vaucluse enclave, just minutes to local parks and popular cafes, its first floor position with no common walls and serene sense of privacy grants it huge appeal, awaiting its next chapter.
Highlighted by soaring ceilings and oversize dimensions throughout, the home features a gorgeously sunny living area that opens to an expansive part-wraparound private balcony, a terrific zone for entertaining. The main bedroom is a massive space with b/in robes and direct en-suite, while the further 2 double bedrooms both feature b/ins and bright aspect to the west. The large kitchen meanwhile has a customised eat-in component, with the main bathroom featuring full bath and separate shower.
With level lift access to a large lock-up garage with plenty of storage options, plus full internal laundry, this home lacks nothing in amenity and convenience. In well-kept near-original condition as-is, it stands at-the-ready as an incredibly exciting chance for the new owner to capitalise on its size and position in the crafting of a magnificent modern home. Close to vibrant local cafes and the famed clifftop walk, it also provides easy access to Watson’s Bay, Rose Bay and onward to Bondi Beach. A rare opportunity in an enviable neighbourhood, this home offers a magnificent chance to make your own mark in a superb address.
- Generous 3-bed home, semi-like layout, fine Vaucluse location
- Excellent near-original condition w huge scope for remodelling
- Superb N-facing living area, an apartment-wide sunny space
- Fantastic wide part-wraparound balcony, great for entertaining
- Graceful main bedroom, extensive b/ins, private en-suite, A/C
- Quiet 2nd bed + 3rd beds w A/C, b/ins, bathed in afternoon sun
- Spacious eat-in kitchen, custom b/in seating, large bathroom
- Level lift access to LUG, high ceilings, security block, int laundry
- Beautifully located, easy access to Bondi, Watson’s Bay, Rose Bay
- Mins to cafes, Christison Park, famed clifftop walk, Diamond Bay
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$2,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|