This well presented home, built in 2011 and positioned on a corner allotment has many desirable features including solar and a rear deck with views across to the valley to the ocean.
• Spacious open plan living and dining room with fireplace
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and plenty of cupboard & benchtop space
• Three good size bedrooms – master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Single garage with auto roller door plus extra garage plus dual road access
• Rear undercover deck
• Solar system approx 2.5kw
Perfectly positioned within walking distance of the main road and within easy reach of local schools, transport and all the Fleurieu has to offer.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
Willunga Primary School
|LOT 101 Main Road Willunga SA 5172||Primary||Government||0.96 km|
Willunga High School
|239 Main Road Willunga SA 5172||Secondary||Government||1.46 km|
Willunga Waldorf School
|LOT 304 Jay Drive Willunga SA 5172||Combined||Non-Government||1.62 km|
Tatachilla Lutheran College
|LOT 2 Tatachilla Road Tatachilla SA 5171||Combined||Non-Government||6.81 km|
McLaren Vale Primary School
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.