This circa 1920’s home has plenty of charm, from the sunlit enclosed verandah, beautiful decorative ceiling, the stunning rear entertaining area and everything in between! The property benefits from an easy to maintain 440sqm block, spacious interior and located only a stones throw from anywhere in town.
• 3 well sized bedrooms, master with original polished timber flood boards
• Large formal lounge room with built in bookshelf, beautiful decorative ceiling
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Open plan living/dining area with large split system AC, study nook, European laundry and double stacking doors to rear.
• Bathroom with bath, toilet, shower and basin
• Sunlit enclosed verandah, perfect for morning tea & coffee
• Stunning rear entertaining area with shade sail
• Side courtyard with pull out clothes line
• Low maintenance yard with gorgeous greenery
• Side access off Lorne Street with automatic gate to single bay shed
• Perfectly located across the road from Bowman Park and only a short walk to Muswellbrook South Public School and Muswellbrook town centre
• Semi-detached home on a single title with no strata fees
There is nothing on the market quite like this one! Call Jayden Nichols from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 0400 628 702 today to ensure you do not miss out.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?