This spacious apartment is positioned on the 7th floor of the immaculate ‘Applecross’ prestige security building and set amid manicured grounds.
With no common walls, the apartment is bathed in natural light and offers stunning views from every room – Willoughby Bay and Northbridge Golf Course to the North, North Sydney CBD skyline to the West and Sydney CBD & Bondi to the South.
Conveniently located within moments of Cremorne & Neutral Bay Junction cafes and restaurants, supermarkets, Orpheum Theatre and city transport.
Additional features include:
• Light-filled lounge flowing to a covered entertainment balcony
• Separate dining area
• Two generous bedrooms, main with built-in robes
• Oversized bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry and ample storage throughout
• Secure garage with additional storage options plus visitor parking
• Secure lift access, smart foyer and landscaped common gardens
If you are looking for something special this apartment should be on your inspection list.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|