Property ID: 3822338
Exclusive to Susan Pitts.
Welcome to your own little piece of paradise: a picture-perfect setting for you and your family to enjoy and unwind, while still in close proximity to local schools, shops, water and public transport. Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to amenities and entertainment, this character filled home oozes charm and appeal. Privately positioned down a quiet, tree-lined street, this residence offers resort style exteriors on a massive flat block in lovely East Bunbury . Featuring a beautiful fusion of space, style and easy living, this quality home situated in sought after location is presented in pristine condition.
The interior of the house is bright and beautiful with high ceilings and large windows. The kitchen is a statement in style without sacrificing on function. The spacious master suite is luxuriously appointed and a place you’ll love to wake up in every morning. The tranquil, garden outlook from your timber floored bedroom ensures you a spectacular show for when you awake in the morning.
• Convenient position on the doorstep of Austral Parade and the Koombana inlet
• Weatherboard timber exterior
• Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
• Eye-catching structural presence from street level
• Reverse cycle air con for all year comforts
• Fully renovated kitchen
• 4 large bedrooms with the 4th acting as a study/office room
• Sleek and functional family bathroom with an extra toilet
• Landscaped gardens and fully fenced yard great for the family and pets
• Bright bedrooms and undercover carport
• Lined studio / workshop with facilities
• Ideal teenagers retreat
• On approx. 1010sqm of country style yard
• Side access and rear access
• Patio with blinds to enclose for all year entertaining
• Store room for extra lock up storage plus garden shed
• Second toilet a big bonus
With schools, shopping and dining precincts, parks, water and public transport all on your doorstep, it is easy to see why buyers are looking here for the combination of location and convenience. Located in a sought after area with stunning views, this is a property you must inspect. This property offers the perfect set up for a home office or granny flat to accommodate guests, teenagers, or elderly parents.
Providing both a central location with a quiet and private position, surrounded by tree-lined streets. The backyard is a great space for entertaining and letting the kids and pets play freely with the possibility of adding a rear deck and pool in the future.
This luxurious residence presents in “as new” condition. Call Susan Pitts to inspect for yourself.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|