A must see is this two bedroom, two bathroom, corner apartment located within the sought after lifestyle complex that is Sydney Park Village.
- New paint, blinds & carpet throughout
- Open plan lounge/dining room flowing out onto the tiled balcony with new quartz stack stone feature wall
- Modern north facing kitchen with gas cooking, travertine tile floor and dishwasher
- Seperate dining room area located off the kitchen with quartz stack stone feature wall
- Large main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite
- North facing second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Tiled balcony + another juliet balcony
- Mosaic tiled main bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry room with clothes dryer
- Security car space in basement with lift access
Sydney Park Village offers a lifestyle that is second to none, featuring everything you have ever dreamed about. Two licensed cafes/restaurants, video store, convenience store, childcare centre, beautician, outdoor lagoon style pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, indoor heated 25m lap pool, huge commercial quality gymnasium with professional classes and acres of internal manicured gardens. The customer service desk is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week with security guards from 5.00pm – 9.00am each day who patrol your home. Visitor parking is ample and located only 200m from St Peters station, 400m to the excitement of King St, Newtown and with express city buses at your doorstep.
Images are strictly for advertisement purposes only
Strict no pet policy
Please call William Hopkins on 0427 883 335 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, face masks are mandatory. No mask, no inspection.
In addition, you must register for the inspection prior to attending or unfortunately you will not be permitted to inspect. No prior registration, no attendance.
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19