At the end of a quiet street that runs from the sands of Collaroy Beach discover an extraordinary home, presented for the first time in four decades yet immaculate in every respect. This residence exemplifies thoughtful design and meticulous craftsmanship, melding a sunlit Northerly aspect and serene indoor-outdoor expanses with an idyllic Northern Beaches lifestyle.
• Offered at an incredibly high standard, meticulously crafted and maintained throughout
• Sunlit gourmet kitchen flowing to alfresco entertaining areas, Caesarstone, large pantry
• Bespoke timber highlights throughout with gorgeous timber stairs, high ceilings, air conditioning
• Entire upper floor parents’ retreat with ensuite & dressing room or even add 4th bedroom
• Large double garage, off street parking for a further 3 cars, storage, alfresco deck auto blinds
• Level walk to IGA Collaroy, 230 metres to beach, shops & cafes and also B-line to CBD
A truly once in a lifetime opportunity, this family home will not disappoint and is available to inspect as advertised or private inspection. Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 for any queries.
PLEASE NOTE: The Government has relaxed restrictions regarding open inspections however, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, we will be limiting the number of people inside the property at any given time and you may be required to wait outside until permitted entry. We also ask that you practice social distancing and refrain from touching all surfaces during your inspection.
Learn more about Collaroy
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|