Renovated rendered block home with industrial styled kitchen, solar system and Solar Hot Water.
- Three bedrooms, all with remote controlled lights and ceiling fans.
- Funky Industrial Styled kitchen with dishwasher and pantry.
- ‘Wet room’ styled bathroom with deep single bath.
- New windows with security screens.
- Single garage with remote access door.
- Big laundry
- Good sized backyard, room for the kids to play.
Call or email Joshua Rub or Violette Sinclair if you want your property sold too.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$220 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
Kepnock State High School
|Kepnock Road Kepnock QLD 4670||Secondary||Government||0.89 km|
St Mary's Catholic Primary School
|1 Frank Gilbert Drive Thabeban QLD 4670||Primary||Non-Government||1.6 km|
Walkervale State School
|46a Hurst Street Walkervale QLD 4670||Primary||Government||1.9 km|
St John's Lutheran Primary School
|30A George Street Bundaberg South QLD 4670||Primary||Non-Government||2.13 km|
Bundaberg South State School
|Walla Street Bundaberg South QLD 4670||Primary||Government||2.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.