A beautiful family retreat within the heart of Canley Heights, this striking brick veneer residence would be an appealing home for those seeking a convenient and carefree lifestyle. A fantastic starting point for first home buyers, young families or even those wishing to downsize, this wonderful abode combines charming features with an impressive indoor/outdoor entertaining space that will leave an impression. Much loved and well maintained throughout the decades, it offers buyers an opportunity to renovate, redesign or even a granny flat potential ( S.C.T.C.A. ) perfect for the astute investor seeking dual income possibilities. Conveniently positioned in a highly sought after and family friendly locale within close proximity to Canley Heights CBD, Canley Heights Public School and Harrington Street Public School, this lovely home provides a generously sized block of approximately 563sqm with an ideal southern facing aspect allowing a consistent flow of natural light throughout the home. An absolute outdoor entertainer with a sprawling alfresco area including your very own gourmet pizza oven, buyers will be drawn to the quintessential Australian lifestyle with a strong focus on family friendly living. Stop searching and start living !
• Single level rendered brick veneer residence.
• Three (3) well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrove to main
• Sun drenched interiors offering open plan living.
• Well maintained kitchen with breakfast bench
• Renovated main bathroom with toilet plus additional separate toilet.
• Spacious alfresco/outdoor entertaining area with gourmet pizza oven
• Corner block position with spacious side access
• Front driveway access for potential carport ( S.T.C.A. )
• Timber floorboards, split system air-conditioner and security shutters throughout
• Southern facing block of approximately 563sqm.
• Potential granny flat development (S.T.C.A.)
• Moments away from popular Canley Heights CBD & vibrant nightlife
• Walking distance to Canley Heights Public School & Harrington Street Public School
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|