Property ID: 20306080
Set on a generous allotment of 640sqm approximately, this neat and tidy home boasts a family friendly floor plan with fantastic outdoor undercover patio area and low maintenance gardens.
Offering an abundance of space for off street parking, including room to accommodate a boat or caravan. Reap the benefits of the updates and opt to invest or reside in this low-upkeep property
- Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans + bedroom two with split system
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Lounge room with wall unit + heater
- Open plan kitchen and meals area
- Kitchen with gas cooking, ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
- Roller shutters across front of property
- Timber floors throughout
- Large undercover area for entertaining all year round
- Large rear shed + several rain water tanks
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Off street parking for many vehicles plus carport with auto panel lift door
- Room off street to accommodate boat or caravan
The home lies within short proximity of a myriad of highlights, including the Cruising Yacht Club, the North Haven marina and dining options. Local services, including shopping, are a breeze to reach. The Railway Station is just minutes away, so the car can be left at home for easy city access.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|