Welcome to “Red Lodge”, a wonderful & rambling country homestead on 5 acres in one of the most sort after areas of Robertson. Meander down one of Robertson most wonderful country lanes amidst the picturesque region which featured in the Australian Feature Film – “Babe”. You really experience the feeling you are in a special place, surrounded by stunning scenery, lush green farmland, animals, nature & wildlife. This is a beautiful getaway property to either enjoy on weekends with friends & guests or enjoy as a permanent residence for the growing family.
- This wonderful country home incorporates two wings with an array of bedrooms, living rooms, sunroom, sitting room & high ceilings to complete the picture
- A choice of four lovely bedrooms, or three plus study, with two situated at either wing & the main with a large walk in robe
- Classic main bathroom with clawfoot bath & period features
- An amazing country kitchen with character Victorian Homestead Cooker, electric burners, two ovens & center island hob
- Very large main living area with cozy slow combustion fireplace as well as incorporating the dining room area
- The second “West Wing” has its own separate & large living area with adjacent 2nd bathroom, kitchenette & two bedrooms
- A convenient centrally located laundry with mudroom accesses the rear
- Off the west wing is a fantastic outdoor entertaining area with your very own woodfired pizza oven & bbq where you enjoy many a good time with friends & family
- Lovely front north facing verandah soaks up the sunlight & wraps around on two sides – ready for that “old rocking chair”
The Property & Location
- Set on a lovely 5 acres, approximately half cleared & usable with the remainder rainforest & bushland
- A couple of nice paddocks & cattle ramp, ideal to have a couple of animals, a cow, horses & perhaps set up your own round yard with stables and/or shelter
- Large amount of sheds & undercover parking with extra storage spaces & store cars &/or machinery
- Two main sheds that can cater for up to six cars, mezzanine storage, plus a carport
- Two wonderful feature garden areas that include a “Japanese Garden” and the amazing & quirky “Ruins”
- Rain water storage totalling just over 70,000 litres approx.
- An array of smaller sheds and areas that include, wood storage, a potting shed, green house & garden sheds
- Easy access from the charming village of Robertson – Just a 5 minute drive with a good quality bitumen road for the entire way
- Many great locations for bush walking, horse riding & mountain bike riding nearby
The unique township of Robertson is well situated with great access to the Coast & neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima. Robertson is beautiful at any time of year & a great place to live & play, with a local school & pre-school, an array of charming restaurants, grocery store, shops & forests & waterfalls to walk & ride through. There is a thriving art community, a friendly atmosphere & events all year round to keep all walks of life happily entertained.
This is a wonderful small acreage that can be acquired as your country home for enjoyment with the family, or as a fantastic weekender & holiday let to escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere.
For more information on this fabulous property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Robertson Public School
|47-53 Hoddle Street Robertson NSW 2577||Primary||Government||3.2 km|
Burrawang Public School
|24 Church Street Burrawang NSW 2577||Primary||Government||9.78 km|
Kangaloon Public School
|1488 Kangaloon Road Kangaloon NSW 2576||Primary||Government||10.18 km|
Tullimbar Public School
|LOT 1 Exeter Place Tullimbar NSW 2527||Primary||Government||12.49 km|
Avoca Public School
|961 Sheepwash Road Avoca NSW 2577||Primary||Government||13.08 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.