This home is overflowing with character from the front entrance right out to the private leafy backyard. With all living areas facing North and flowing seamlessly to the outdoor alfresco area you will not be disappointed.
Positioned on a 741 sqm block in a sought after street and within a short walk to the beach and Anchorage Resort this home offers
• Cathedral Ceilings
• An abundance of Natural Light
• Floor to Ceiling Windows
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Rear Yard Access
• Separate spacious living room
• Kitchen overlooking the backyard & alfresco entertaining area
• Separate Dining straight off the kitchen with enough space to create a study nook
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 & 3 both with built-ins
• Multiple covered sitting areas to enjoy the outdoors
• Rear Yard access
• Potential to put a slab next to the garage for the boat or van.
Move straight in and enjoy now with the added benefit to renovate down the track if you wish.
Perfect for a young family, retirees or investor
This is an opportunity that’s simply too good to miss!
Contact Cath on 0421 650 525 to arrange your inspection.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertising copy but no warranty (either expressed or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$508 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|