Light filled throughout, and commanding a sensational harbour panorama over the Opera House, Harbour Bridge & city skyline this smartly renovated apartment offers a great low maintenance home with parking in a quality security building.
It also enjoys a superb lifestyle location just a short stroll to a host of cafes, dining & bus transport and is footsteps from ferries & the harbour’s edge.
• Open design with combined lounge & dining area
• Large picture windows enhancing the light and views
• Sunny balcony capturing breathtaking vistas
• Good sized double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and quality fittings
• car space on title – visitor parking
• Well proportioned bathroom
• Well maintained building, security entrance & lift access
• High return investment prospect with solid rental potential
• Communal rooftop terrace commands the best harbour views in Sydney
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Mosman
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|