Owner and Director of Raine and Horne Ingleburn is proud to present this wonderful masterpiece double storey house to the market for sale built by Metricon. Located in the prime position of the forever growing popular suburb in Bardia, this suburb offers a great family lifestyle. Whether you are looking for a large family home, close to shops, public transportation and near main arterial roads look no further than this house.
• 4 Bedroom with built-ins; Potential 5th bedroom downstairs
• Main Bedroom with large en-suite and his/hers walk in robe
• Large beautiful kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop
• Walk-in Pantry with ample shelving
• Rumpus/secondary entertainment area upstairs
• Master bathroom and separate toilet
• Large Study area/ formal guest room
• Open plan kitchen with family living and separate dining area
• Alfresco with Merbau decking and professional installed retractable privacy blinds
• Solar Panels Installed – 5KW Fronius invertor, 6.3kw Jinko Panels
• Ducted Air conditioned 15KW -Daikin premium system
• 2.5m ceiling height ground floor
• Timber Flooring
• Minutes’ walk to local park and Bardia Public School
• 2 Minutes away from Campbelltown Road
• 7 Minutes away from Ed Square Shopping Centre
• 5 Minutes away from Edmondson Park station
• Minutes’ walk from private dog park
Please Call Farha today to book your inspection!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?