Property ID: 20822390
First home buyers, investors and downsizers this is a must to inspect!
This townhouse is the perfect starting place for anyone looking to get out of the rental cycle and get into the property game.
It would also suit those looking to start or expand a rental portfolio – With quality tenants paying $340 per week, this property could provide you with over a 7% gross return!
- New Paint
- Master features Air-conditioning, WIR and Ensuite.
- 2 other generous sized bedrooms, with built-ins and fans
- Spacious main bathroom with full size bath. Separate W/C down stairs.
- Spacious open plan living area with air conditioning
- Well equipped kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
- Security screens
- Remote control Single garage with internal access
- Spacious, secure and fully fenced back yard
- Easy access to childcare, schools, shopping centres and a bus stop at the main gate.
- Quick access to the M1 motorway for Brisbane, Gold Coast or Ipswich
Gold Coast Outlook III, is a gated, secure, quiet and family friendly complex which is arguably the best complex in Eagleby!! It features a pool, BBQ area and a private children`s park!! With friendly Onsite Managers this complex makes it a safe and desirable place to live. This has to be on the inspection list. For an inspection please call Victoria.
|Building / Floor Area||104 sqm|
|Land Area||128.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|