Located within a thriving hub of community amenities is this tranquil, tropical abode that boasts the ultimate entertainers lifestyle – this is too good to pass up!
Set way back from the street with a formal driveway allowing parking for 2 or more PLUS there is a walkway passing by established tropical gardens and green lawns through to the entertaining areas under this awesome family home. On the ground level there is a 4th bedroom plus a large rumpus room perfect for entertaining guests. Tiled flooring under the home allows for a mess free set up plus there is a full bathroom and a storage room and the laundry amenities as well and we haven’t even explored upstairs yet.
Out into the gardens, there is a gorgeous in ground swimming pool at the base of towering palms that shade and cool the areas. Flourishing gardens add in a layer of privacy for your family and there is an outdoor BBQ and fire pit with a paved entertaining area as well.
Finally, upstairs: Get ready for WOW – opening the front door you step onto glossy timber flooring with the earthy tones further enhanced with the feature exposed cinder brick walls that play nicely off the modern white tones of the sleek kitchen space adjacent. The kitchen has SS appliances with an island breakfast bar and a dining nook as well.
Each of the three bedrooms on this level have timber flooring and air conditioning and robes as well as large windows framing the treetop views. The bathroom offers a corner bath/shower combo and vanity with storage space.
Located walking distance to the Home Maker Village and literally across the road from the Millner Primary School, this home is in a central location that means you can drop the daily commute in favour of a more leisurely lifestyle. DO NOT MISS THIS HOUSE – This is a bring your pen and sign on the day type of property so come prepared.
• Main bathroom amenities with corner bath/shower combo & vanity with built in storage
• Three large bedrooms on the first floor with earthy timber flooring underfoot
• Bedrooms each have robes, all have air conditioning and large windows to let in the light
• Spaciously designed open plan living spaces with feature exposed brick walls and glossy timber
flooring for earthy touches
• Modern kitchen has S/S dishwasher along with island breakfast bar and dining room nook
• Under the home is a second bathroom with vanity and walk in shower
• External laundry room is sheltered under the home
• Built in rumpus room has timber flooring along with sliding doors to the entertaining areas
• 4th bedroom/home office with air conditioning and banks of louvered winnows
• Tiled entertaining areas under the home overlook the tropical gardens and towering trees
• Outdoor fire pit and BBQ with paved entertaining areas under the shady canopy of towering palms
• HUGE swimming pool with secure fencing, tropical gardens
• Formal driveway with parking for at least two and access to the home
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-24 %|