No expense has been spared in the renovation of this unit. Facing the Brisbane River with amazing views, top of the line appliances, timber flooring and air conditioning. This huge 230m2 property is one that must be inspected to be believed.
Walking distance to Toowong Shopping Centre, bus stops and train station, the location is enviable. It is also zoned for Toowong State Primary, Indooroopilly State High and close to Brisbane Boys College.
- Massive air conditioned, open plan living/dining room with large bi-fold doors opening onto balcony overlooking Brisbane River
- Tastefully renovated kitchen including integrated dishwasher, microwave, plantation shutters and plenty of storage. All appliances are Miele and include an induction cooktop.
- Two modern bathrooms, one ensuite and one main both renovated in stylish finishes. Main bathroom also has a spa bath.
- Three large, carpeted bedrooms. Each big enough for a queen size bed and more. Main bathroom with walk in robe and ensuite. One bedroom air conditioned. Two bedrooms have doors opening out onto the balcony and river views.
- Huge laundry with plenty of cupboards for storage.
- Study nook area with built in desk and shelving.
- Swimming pool in complex overlooking the river
- Two car secure carparking
- Secure complex
For inspecting, please ensure you arrive 5 minutes prior to the inspection time so you can be meet by the letting agent out the front of the complex.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||248|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|