This beautifully presented apartment perched on level 4 in the highly sought after Rise’ development in Waterloo combines great design and state of the art residential facilities.
Perfectly positioned apartment where you can relax or entertain on the private balcony overlooking the pool and spectacular garden area. Full of light and incorporating neutral tones and clean lines. Enjoy the entire amenity that this wonderful development provides.
Conceived to create a new standard in Sydney urban development, ‘The Rise’ has an unrelenting focus on luxury and lifestyle.
- Single level, well-proportioned open plan living & dining area with timber/tile flooring and high internal ceilings
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with his and hers built ins
- Stylishly appointed bathroom with walk-in shower
- Extra powder room with extra toilet
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Extensive internal storage
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Entertainers balcony overlooking gardens and pool
- Underground security parking
- Security building with lift & intercom access
Residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality features including pool, gym, outdoor pizza oven and beautifully landscaped alfresco BBQ areas.
Enjoy the new face of the Waterloo precinct with an array of restaurants, cafes and eateries and the convenience of East Village Shopping centre just 5 mins walk. Love where you live!
Close proximity to all manner of public transport with buses right on your doorstop and Green Square Train Station (800m) just one stop to the CBD, buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established ‘eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport. Easy access to Sydney’s famous beaches and Sydney’s acclaimed universities.
Your closest neighbours are the vibrant restaurant and nightlife precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. One step further and you hit Oxford Street and the designer pubs of Paddington.
Please contact Boris Garcez on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to book an inspection.
Please register your interest in inspecting the property via ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?