Raine & Horne Ingleburn invites you to Inspect & Explore 44 Freeman CCT, Ingleburn.
This gorgeous three-bedroom home is positioned in a peaceful and quiet locale, set in the heart of Ingleburn next to Sackville street public school and just minutes from Ingleburn Town center shopping area, Ingleburn Public school and transport. Whilst ticking all the boxes for first home buyers and investors, it also holds a character that can only be experienced when you come in to see it in person.
Situated on a 391 SQM block, this home has been designed on fenced property.
This lovely home features:
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Separate dining and kitchen area
- Filtered water tap
- Built-In Wardrobe
- Split air conditioning in main bedroom and living
- Single garage with remote access
- Large outdoor living
- Garden with veggie patch
- 3 minutes away from Sackville St public school
- 5 minutes away from Ingleburn town center
- 6 minutes away from Ingleburn station
- 5 minutes away from Ingleburn RSL
- 4 minutes away from Ingleburn Public school and library.
Come & Inspect to experience the Raine & Horne difference. This amazing property will surely win your heart.
Please call Farha at 0405 436 393 or Shan at 0430 572 069 to organise a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquires.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?