Vendors have purchased elsewhere and head to retirement.
Located in the ever green pocket of Willowbank Drive Alstonvale the story book setting is loved by many for the views, wildlife, creek and abundance of natural beauty (it’s not hard to see why people seldom leave).
Perched on an easy care 4.27 acres (over 100 metres above sea level) the home opens to breathtaking views of the rolling green hills over the established gardens and continues over the farmland and beyond making it feel like a million miles from anywhere.
As you will discover the lush green setting is simply beautiful and the 2 story design and the unexpected spaces give plenty of scope for quality family living.
- Spacious light filled living and dining areas flow out through sliding glass doors to deck and views
- High vaulted ceilings balance with warm polished hardwood floors, loads of natural light
- Expansive wrap around entertaining decks run the full length of the home, the perfect place to enjoy the country views and sunsets
- 4 large built in bedrooms, master is ensuited and flows out to the deck
- Tiled rumpus/games room on lower level perfect teenage retreat or extended living arrangement or potential to convert to a separate studio
- Rolling green views, cool breezes & sunsets across the hinterland
- Easy care 4.27 acres, large vegetable & herb garden, gardens sheds, gently sloping lawns
- Permanent creek with platypus, turtles and fish. Enjoy picnics on the grassy bank and fires in the winter
- Established orchard including many varieties of fruits nuts, berries and coffee, imagine picking your own bananas, passion fruit, peaches, pineapples, lemons, limes, oranges, the list goes on, olives, custard apple, avocado, lychee, lime, kiwifruit, guava, mango and so much more – there is always something yummy to eat in the garden!
Conveniently located only minutes from Alstonville Village on an incredibly lush and private garden block! Bus at door to schools and a short 20 min drive to Ballina airport and beaches.
Wander down to the beautiful creek and laze by the waters watching the platypus go by, this special setting is truly breathtaking and will be loved by the whole family.
If you’re looking for a private property with expansive decks, country views and its own Creek – we have what you have been waiting for – and never has this home been offered to the market before!
First to inspect will buy.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|