Ideally positioned in a tree-lined, quiet street, this well-maintained apartment enjoys a central location to all Hornsby has to offer. This residence will ensure comfortable living being a short walk to Hornsby Westfield shopping, Cafes and dining precinct, Hornsby Station, and close to plenty of other amenities including Hornsby Hospital, top schooling options and childcare. Easy access to the M1 and North Connex.
- Large living room and bedrooms ensures plenty of natural sunlight
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Bath tub and shower
- Separate living and dining arrangements
- Light filled neat and tidy kitchen with great storage and gas cooking
- Secure intercom access
- Oversized lock-up garage with storage space
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources that we believe to be reliable; However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective applicants are advised to carry out their own investigations at the open home inspection.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|