3 Beds, 2.5 Bathrooms, 2 Basement Car Spaces, Lift Access
Set in a bespoke block of just six and with Cremorne Point waterfront at your doorstep, this striking apartment will suit a multitude of buyers and is sure to impress.
• 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, with the master suite situated on the entry level and the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms opening to private balconies.
• The imposing open plan lounge and dining room features floating timber floors and two delightful balconies.
• The renovated kitchen is also open plan and offers stone benchtops, stainless steel gas cooktop and quality inclusions.
• The outlook is private, leafy and includes a lovely cameo to the harbour.
• Both the main and ensuite bathrooms have undergone stylish transformations. There is also a guest toilet and a laundry.
• The security building includes a lift to your door, basement parking for two cars, ducted air conditioning and it is also pet friendly.
• The location is ideal, with parks, transport and quality shops, restaurants and cafes, all nearby.
This immaculately presented property offers space, quality and convenience. It will equally appeal to Empty Nesters, Professional Couples and Young Families alike. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to secure a unique and exciting home, in a premier location.
Inspect: Saturday and Wednesday 9:30am – 10:00am
Details: Stewart Robertson 0414 242 323 & Alexis Hay 0450 908 692
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|