Settle into this newly refreshed three bedroom, two bathroom apartment that provides exceptional value for the first home buyer, those looking to downsize or secure an investment that has been beautifully maintained for effortless living.
With an even floorplan that maximises space and multiple aspects, you’ll enjoy three evenly sized bedrooms all with private balcony access and built in wardrobes, spacious open plan living and dining areas seamlessly connected to your east facing kitchen, and an entertainer’s balcony providing the perfect balance of shared space and private retreats.
With Auburn train station less than 200 metres away, this home is centrally located within quick reach of schools, cafes and shops.
Make these worthwhile features yours:
• Block E, east facing entrance, ground floor apartment in secure building
• Three evenly sized bedrooms with build in wardrobes, master with ensuite, and private balcony access
• Two updated bathrooms with new vanities (including ensuite), integrated laundry and separate bathtub
• Large open plan living and dining areas that connect to outdoor entertainer’s balcony
• Wraparound balcony aspect from south to north west
• Updated kitchen with east facing cooktop
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Brand new lighting throughout, tiled flooring
• Two secure, undercover tandem car spaces
• Less than 200 metres to Auburn train station or 4 min walk.
• Shops, cafes and local schools at your doorstep
• Ready to move into
• Estimated rental return- $560-$580 per week
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03 OR 9764 4777
Connect with Michael on social media!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||157|
|Median Rental Price||$498 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||236|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|